Pages

Thursday 14 April 2016

My Best Writing For Term 1 2016

On the weekend I went to the pools and the Beach.After that we went and had lunch at the beach and saw some amazing creatures under the rocks after that we went and had some ice cream I had cookies and cream and my brothers all

had lime ice Cream. After that we went to the pools and had a nice warm swim and was cold at the other pool so we went back to the warm pool and we were relaxing and calm having a fun Amazing. Day so we were bombing of the diving board and were making very big splashes around the Pool.

After that we were bombing of the high diving board and were making the water go out off the pool then we did it again and hit the lifeguard and the lifeguard was angry but didn't care after all that.

The reason I choosed this writing cause…….
It had a lot of interesting words
Used simple sentences

Used compound words

No comments:

Post a Comment