Pages

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Science road Show

Today Room 7 went to Tamaki College for a science experiment. I went with my mother.  I was pleased that she could help with our transport.


I learnt new things and I found out more about Science. My Favourite science station was the 3D printer,toilet machine and pumping the balloons.


After that I went to the next station and saw some interesting machines that looked amazing and confusing to me but the instructors explained to me so I could understand.


There were some interesting facts about china having a 3D printer connected to a concrete mixer that formed houses.

and it was a good experiencing for me cause it was fun but also good when I go college so I learnt something that I didn't know but now no not to touch acid Again.




No comments:

Post a Comment